Raw Milk Connect is attending the upcoming ICAR 2012 Conference in Cork, May 2012
Below is a brief overview of this year's programe for the ICAR 2012 Conference:
The founders of Raw Milk Connect, Tove Asmussen & Berte Asmussen, will be attending the ICAR 2012 Conference in Cork, Irland from the 28th of May to the 1st of June 2012.
- Monday 28th May – “Information for Profitable Dairying” and meetings of ICAR groups.
- Tuesday 29th - “Information for Profitable Beef and Sheep”, Interbull Open Meeting and meetings of ICAR groups.
- Wednesday 30th – Official Opening of ICAR 2012, General Assembly, ”Identifying the most profitable animals for Breeding”, “On-Farm & On-Animal Devices for Identification & Recording”.
- Thursday 31st – “Practical Implications of Genomics Technologies for Animal Agriculture”, “Developments in Information Systems …”, “Developments in Off-Farm Recording …”, tours of Sheep, Beef and Dairy farms.
- Friday 1st June – “The Future Organisation of Animal Recording & Genetic Evaluations …”, “Special Issues for Sheep, Goats & Other Species”, Presentations by ICAR Groups, and General Assembly.
We will be present in the Exhibition hall to demonstrate the Raw Milk Connect Portal to you and for suggestions how to further develop our services. So come and meet the faces behind Raw Milk Connect in booth E13 and E14 – we are looking forward to five intense days with people sharing our passion.
View our Raw Milk Event Calendar for other interesting raw milk and dairy events!